Medivation Announces Participation In 13th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Medivation, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDVN) today announced that David Hung, M.D., president and chief executive officer, will present at the 13th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Monday, February 14, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York.
Dr. Hung will provide an overview of Medivation and its clinical development programs for MDV3100 for prostate cancer and dimebon (latrepirdine) for Alzheimer's and Huntington diseases.
Live audio webcasts of the presentation will be available on the "Events and Presentations" page of the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at www.medivation.com. A replay also will be available for 30 days following the live presentation.
About MedivationMedivation, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development of novel small molecule drugs to treat serious diseases for which there are limited treatment options. Medivation aims to transform the treatment of these diseases and offer hope to critically ill patients and their caregivers. Together with its corporate partners Pfizer and Astellas, Medivation currently has investigational drugs in Phase 3 development to treat advanced prostate cancer, mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease and Huntington disease. For more information, please visit us at www.medivation.com. SOURCE Medivation, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV