NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets continued to gain momentum Monday on a flurry of deal-making.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 69.48, or 0.57%, to 12,161.63. The S&P 500 added 8.18, or 0.62%, to 1,319.05. The Nasdaq gained 10.73, or 0.39%, to 2,783.99.
Brian Kelly said on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show that the market is on such a roll that it appears nothing can stop it. He said it's very difficult to short a market like this.
Tim Seymour was impressed with "Merger Monday" and how it spread across a breath of industries, though he expressed concerns about inflation.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV