To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Vale (VALE): "I really like it. I think this is one of the most undervalued commodity play."
Tiffany & Co (TIF): "What's there to be a bear about?I think the stock could go substantially higher."Motricity (MOTR): "This one is a wild trader. It's not as good as Cirrus Logic (CRUS) or ARM Holdings (ARMH), but it's a good stock." Las Vegas Sands (LVS): "Everyone is abandoning ship. Use any weakness to buy. Vegas is coming back." Delcath Systems (DCTH): "This is in the sweet spot. Companies like these are getting bought every day. I'm going to say that I like your stock." Paccar (PCAR): "They didn't do a good job on the quarter. You need to get out of that one and into Cummins (CMI). I like Cummins." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV