Nidec To Reorganize Group Companies Through Disposal Of Treasury Stock By Sale, Share Exchange Transaction By A Subsidiary, And Mergers Of Subsidiaries By Absorption
5. Expected Impact on Financial Results
The planned disposal of treasury stock by sale is not expected to have a significant impact on Nidec's results of operations for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011 either on a consolidated basis or on a non-consolidated basis. The Share Exchange Transaction, the First Merger Transaction and the Second Merger Transaction are not expected to have a significant impact on Nidec's consolidated results of operations for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011.
6. Financial Results and Equity Finance for the Most Recent Three Fiscal Years
(1) Financial Results for the Most Recent Three Fiscal Years (consolidated, in millions of yen)
|Fiscal year||Ended March 31, 2008||Ended March 31, 2009||Ended March 31, 2010|
|Net assets per share (yen)||2,204.94||2,133.27||2,443.16|
|Net income per share (yen)||284.00||197.42||373.04|
|Annual dividend per share (yen)||55||60||65|
|(Note)||Nidec prepares its financial statements in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States ("U.S. GAAP"), as follows:|
|-- "Net assets" represents the sum of "shareholders' equity" and "noncontrolling interests."|
|-- "Net assets per share" represents "shareholders' equity per share."|
|-- "Ordinary profit" is omitted because there is no corresponding item under U.S. GAAP.|
|-- "Net income" and "net income per share" represent "net income attributable to Nidec" and "net income attributable to Nidec per share," respectively.|
|-- Pursuant to FASB Accounting Statements Codification (ASC) 205-20, "Presentation of Financial Statements-Discontinued Operations" (formerly SFAS No. 144, "Accounting for the impairment or disposal of Long-Lived Assets."), results of discontinued operations have been reclassified retrospectively in Nidec's consolidated financial data.|
|Number of shares||Ratio to number of issued shares|
|Number of issued shares||145,075,080||100％|
|Number of shares issuable upon conversion or exercise of residual securities at present convertible price (exercise price)||9,410,878||6.5％|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV