NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- As Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers fans are busy rooting for their respective team's victory in Sunday's Super Bowl, analysts and fund managers are busy making their Super Bowl stock predictions.
Action Alerts PLUS' Stephanie Link recently recommended Coca-Cola (KO), which she said she likes because after its "fabulous year" in 2010, it's lagged, presenting a "great opportunity." She said it might be down, but "there's no reason for it being down" and mentioned catalysts such as a potential dividend increase on the horizon.
Louis Navellier of InvestorPlace included Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS), Gannett (GCI) and Coke on his list of five Super Bowl stocks that are already doing well and could get a boost from the game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV