NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- As Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers fans are busy rooting for their respective team's victory in Sunday's Super Bowl, analysts and fund managers are busy making their Super Bowl stock predictions.
Action Alerts PLUS' Stephanie Link recently recommended Coca-Cola (KO), which she said she likes because after its "fabulous year" in 2010, it's lagged, presenting a "great opportunity." She said it might be down, but "there's no reason for it being down" and mentioned catalysts such as a potential dividend increase on the horizon.
Louis Navellier of InvestorPlace included Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS), Gannett (GCI) and Coke on his list of five Super Bowl stocks that are already doing well and could get a boost from the game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV