NeoPhotonics granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to about 1.1 million additional shares to cover any overallotments.
Another big IPO gainer on Friday was California-based mobile medical software maker Epocrates, (EPOC) which surged 14.4% to $25.61 Friday. That's about 60% above its offering price.
The company went public on Feb. 2.
Dutch orthopedic implant maker Tornier (TRNX) was a weak performer compared with NeoPhotonics and Epocrates.Shares of Tornier were up 1.6% to $18.33. This was about 3.5% below the company's $19 a share offering price. The company went public on Feb. 3.
|More on Earnings Today's Top Earnings|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV