Shares of NeoPhotonics have surged 20.4% to $16.85 during early-afternoon trading Friday.
The current price is about 53.2% above NeoPhotonics' $11 a share offering price on 7.5 million shares of common stock.The San-Jose, Calif.-based maker and designer of components for high-speed communications networks originally planned to raise about $82.5 million from the IPO. All shares were sold by the company. Previously, the company had planned to sell 7 million shares of common stock for $9 to $11 a share. Bank of America (BAC) Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank (DB) Securities were the lead underwriters. Piper Jaffray (PJC), Regions Financial 's (RF) Morgan Keegan & Company and ThinkEquity were co-managers for the offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV