Aberdeen Australia Equity Fund, Inc. Announces Performance Data And Portfolio Composition
Aberdeen Australia Equity Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE AMEX: IAF), a closed-end equity fund, announced today its performance data and portfolio composition as of December 31, 2010.
The Fund’s total returns for various periods through December 31, 2010 are provided below. (All figures are based on distributions reinvested at the dividend reinvestment price and are stated net-of-fees):
|Period||NAV Total Return %||Market Price Total Return %|
| Since inception
The Fund’s returns, which are denominated in U.S. dollars, are affected by the performance of the U.S. dollar against the Australian dollar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV