Superior Uniform Group Declares Quarterly Dividend
SEMINOLE, Fla., Feb. 4, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gerald M. Benstock, Chairman of the Board of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGC), manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable February 28, 2011 to shareholders of record February 16, 2011.
Superior Uniform Group, Inc., established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Superior manages award-winning apparel programs for major corporations. They are leaders in innovative uniform program designs, global manufacturing, and state-of-the-art distribution. Superior, through their subsidiary "The Office Gurus" is also a near-shore premium provider of cost effective bilingual contact center and office solutions.Superior's financial strength and resources support a customer's diverse needs while embracing a "Customer 1st, Every Time!" philosophy and culture. Their commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits separates them from the competition in each of their six primary markets: Healthcare, Hospitality, Food Service, Retail Employee I.D., Private Security, and Rental Service. For more information please call (800) 727-8643, or visit their Web site at: www.superioruniformgroup.com .
CONTACT: Andrew D. Demott, Jr., CFO (727) 803-7135
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV