Cenveo is a printing-services company with a $340 million market cap.
The company is an industry consolidator with a long, successful track record of integrating acquisitions. More recently, the company has been tending to its balance sheet, amending credit terms and reducing its sizeable long-term debt, which has kept some investors on the sidelines, says Dedio.
"The company generates significant free cash flow, which it will continue to use to pay down debt and acquire businesses where it can boost earnings and free cash flow. And at 1.3 times 2011 EBITDA and three times the free cash flow we expect the company to generate in 2011, we firmly believe the shares are undervalued," says Dedio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV