QuinStreet operates as an online media and marketing company. It has a market value of just over $1 billion.
The company provides direct-marketing services, including the delivery of leads or paid clicks, for clients in the direct-selling industry. QuinStreet operates Internet.com and Insure.com, an online insurance-quote service and brokerage business. It also runs a site called ReliableRemodeler.com that specializes in online home renovation and contractor referrals.
QuinStreet recently reported second-quarter revenue of $97.6 million, an increase of 27% over last year, and Retzler says that's only the beginning."QuinStreet is the leader in online lead generation, and they have expanded their business beyond education into financial services, which should serve them well. They have a high-quality management team and their margins are fantastic," says Retzler.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV