BG Medicine Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
BG Medicine (NASDAQ: BGMD) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $7.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions. All shares are being sold by the Company. The shares are expected to begin trading today on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol "BGMD." In addition, the underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any.
Lazard Capital Markets LLC is acting as the sole bookrunning manager for the initial public offering, and Baird and Cowen and Company are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 3, 2011. This offering is being made solely by means of a written prospectus, a copy of which may be obtained from Lazard Capital Markets LLC by mail at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 60th Floor, New York, NY 10020, Attention: Syndicate Department, or by calling toll-free (800) 542-0970.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.About BG Medicine BG Medicine is a life sciences company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel diagnostics based on biomarkers to improve patient outcomes and contain healthcare costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV