Kronos Worldwide, Inc. Announces A Price Increase For All Titanium Dioxide Products Sold Outside Of North America And Europe
CRANBURY, N.J., Feb. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: KRO) today announced a price increase for all titanium dioxide products sold outside of North America and Europe including among other areas, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Effective April 1, 2011, prices for all Kronos® titanium dioxide products sold outside North America and Europe will be increased by a minimum of US$200 per metric ton.
This increase is in addition to the increases previously announced.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a major international producer of titanium dioxide products.SOURCE Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV