CapitalSource Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Earnings Call Details
CHEVY CHASE, Md., Feb. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) will issue its earnings results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2010 on Thursday, February 24, 2011 before the markets open.
A conference call to discuss the results will be hosted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. EST. Analysts and investors interested in participating are invited to call (866) 843-0890 from within the United States or (412) 317-9250 from outside the United States, with passcode 9793639. A webcast of the call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the CapitalSource web site at http://www.capitalsource.com.
A telephonic replay will also be available from approximately 12 noon EST February 24, 2011 through May 24, 2011. Please call (877) 344-7529 from the United States or (412) 317-0088 from outside the United States with passcode 448203. An audio replay will also be available on the Investor Relations section of the CapitalSource website.
About CapitalSourceCapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) is a commercial lender that provides financial products to middle market businesses and offers depository products and services in southern and central California through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank. As of September 30, 2010, CapitalSource had total assets of $9.6 billion and $4.6 billion in deposits. Visit www.capitalsource.com for more information. SOURCE CapitalSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV