Innodata Isogen To Report Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2010 Results
INNODATA ISOGEN, INC., (NASDAQ: INOD), a leading provider of knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services, as well as publishing and related information technology (IT) services, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010 results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 16, 2011. A news release will be available in both the News and Investor Relations sections of Innodata Isogen’s Web site, www.innodata-isogen.com, as well as on Business Wire, www.businesswire.com.
Innodata Isogen has scheduled an investor conference call for 11:00 AM eastern time on that same day.
The call-in numbers for the conference call are:
|1-888-203-1112 (Domestic Replay)|
|1-719-457-0820 (International Replay)|
|Pass code on replay only: 8608883|
Investors are also invited to access a live Webcast of the conference call at the Investor Relations section of www.innodata-isogen.com. Please note that the Webcast feature will be in listen-only mode.Call-in or Webcast replay will be available for 30 days following the conference call. About Innodata Isogen Innodata Isogen (NASDAQ: INOD), is a leading provider of knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services, as well as publishing and related information technology (IT) services. We work as a product development partner to our clients, helping them meet their content creation and publishing challenges. We provide outsourcing services that draw upon onshore and offshore resources, proven project management and highly engineered processes and tools. We also help our clients improve their internal business operations with process and systems engineering. Our clients include leading enterprises in information-intensive industries such as media, publishing and information services, high technology, manufacturing, aerospace, defense, law, government and intelligence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV