International Assets Holding Corporation Announces Date For 2011 Fiscal First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
NEW YORK, Feb. 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Assets Holding Corporation (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2011 first quarter results after the market close on Wednesday, February 9, 2011. Management will host a conference call on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 9:00a.m.ET to review the Company's 2011 fiscal first quarter results.
A live web cast of the conference call as well as a replay will be available online on the Company's corporate web site at http://www.intlfcstone.com . Participants can also access the call by dialing 1-888-765-5576 (within the United States), or 1-913-312-1463 (international callers) approximately ten minutes prior to the start time.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call has ended and will be available through February 17, 2011. To access the replay, dial 1-888-203-1112 (within the United States), or 1-719-457-0820 (international callers) and enter the replay passcode 593 3962.About International Assets Holding Corporation International Assets Holding Corporation (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in eleven countries around the world. Further information on INTL is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: International Assets Holding Corporation Investor Inquiries: Bill Dunaway 1-866-522-7188 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV