- At its Port Maitland, Ontario facility, the Company announced the completion of an expansion for the production of potassium phosphates. These specialty products provide unique functionality for the meat and dairy industries and also have applications in industrial markets including water treatment and industrial cleaners.
- At its Chicago Heights, IL facility, the Company announced plans for a 25% increase in tri-calcium phosphate capacity. Tri-calcium phosphate is used throughout the food industry and has seen significant increase in demand particularly in the beverage and dairy segments. This expansion uses new process technology which achieves a significant improvement in throughput and a broader product range by optimizing existing production lines at Chicago Heights. The expansion is expected to be completed by mid year 2011.
- The company also confirmed that its previously announced expansion of CAL-RISE® capacity at its Nashville, TN facility is on schedule to be completed in July of this year. The investment will also provide a 50% increase in the capacity for mono-calcium products V-90 and Regent 12XX. CAL-RISE®, V-90 and Regent 12XX are industry leading calcium leavening agents recognized worldwide by the baking industry.
Innophos Expands Manufacturing Capacity For Specialty Phosphate Food Ingredients
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.