NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Gerdau (GGB), Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR), Banco Bradesco (BBD), Itau Unibanco Holding (ITUB), Ryanair (RYAAY), VALE (VALE), Rio Tinto (RIO), GoldCorp (GG), Barclays Plc (BCS) and Lloyds Banking Group (LYG) have an upside of 27% to 70%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
Besides providing attractive returns, these stocks receive high ratings from analysts. We have identified stocks from Brazil, Ireland, U.K. and Canada and diverse sectors, such as airlines, metals & mining, banking & financials and energy, that you should watch.
These stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $10 billion and the potential to deliver average earnings growth of around 30%-50% during 2011. On average, the following 10 stocks delivered around 15%-20% returns in 2010 and are expected to be strong, going forward.
The stocks are stacked by upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV