NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Gerdau (GGB), Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR), Banco Bradesco (BBD), Itau Unibanco Holding (ITUB), Ryanair (RYAAY), VALE (VALE), Rio Tinto (RIO), GoldCorp (GG), Barclays Plc (BCS) and Lloyds Banking Group (LYG) have an upside of 27% to 70%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
Besides providing attractive returns, these stocks receive high ratings from analysts. We have identified stocks from Brazil, Ireland, U.K. and Canada and diverse sectors, such as airlines, metals & mining, banking & financials and energy, that you should watch.
These stocks have a minimum market capitalization of $10 billion and the potential to deliver average earnings growth of around 30%-50% during 2011. On average, the following 10 stocks delivered around 15%-20% returns in 2010 and are expected to be strong, going forward.
The stocks are stacked by upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV