InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. To Celebrate NYSE Listing And Schedules 4th Quarter 2010 And Year-End 2010 Conference Call
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., Feb. 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex:INFU), announced that on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 executives and guests of the Company will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to celebrate the Company's recent listing on NYSE Amex. InfuSystem Holdings began trading on NYSE Amex on December 23, 2010 under the ticker symbol INFU.
In honor of this occasion, Chairman and CEO Sean McDevitt, joined by several members of the InfuSystem management team and board of directors, will ring the NYSE Closing Bell. A live webcast of The Closing Bell, beginning at 3:59 p.m. EST, will be available on the homepage of NYSE at www.nyx.com .
The Company also announced that it will host an investor conference call to discuss its fourth quarter 2010 and full year ended December 31, 2010 earnings conference call on Thursday, March 10, 2011. The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on InfuSystem's website at www.infusystem.com in the Investors section.About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. InfuSystem is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services. InfuSystem services hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, InfuSystem delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada.
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Pat LaVecchia firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (800) 962-9656
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV