Peter C. Brandt, New Board Member At Epocrates (Photo: Business Wire)
Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC) is a leading provider of mobile drug reference tools to healthcare professionals and interactive services to the healthcare industry. Epocrates’ active user network currently has more than one million healthcare professionals, including more than 45 percent of U.S. physicians. Most commonly used on mobile devices at the point of care, the company’s clinical products and services help healthcare professionals make more informed prescribing decisions, enhance patient safety and improve practice productivity. For more information about Epocrates, please visit www.epocrates.com/company.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Any statements contained in this press release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon the company’s current expectations. Actual results could differ materially from these forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including, risks detailed in Epocrates’ filings with, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including in Epocrates’ registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the SEC on July 15, 2010, as amended. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. Epocrates does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events, changed assumptions or otherwise.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV