In comparison, global counterparts like Procter & Gamble (PG), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Avon Products (AVP), Unilever (UN) and Colgate-Palmolive (CL) are expected to gain between 5% to 19%, according to analysts.
Global Hunter Securities writes that the global consumer space has rebounded significantly over the past 18 to 24 months. Looking ahead to 2011, the trend is likely to continue as consumer spending across countries is rising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV