- Robert W. Wilson, 66, President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company and President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company’s wholly-owned operating subsidiary, Supreme Indiana Operations, Inc. (“Supreme Indiana”), has announced his retirement. He will work with the Company to support a successful transition in leadership as an advisor to the Board on Special Projects. He will continue in his position on the Board of Directors.
- Herbert M. Gardner, 71, the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and the Chairman of the Board of Supreme Indiana, will continue as Chairman of the Board, but has relinquished the role of Chief Executive Officer. He will be actively involved in supporting the transition of management.
- Kim Korth, 56, President and owner of IRN Inc., a leading consulting firm in the vehicle and transportation industry, has been appointed President and CEO of the Company and Supreme Indiana in an interim capacity. Ms. Korth and her firm have been working with the Company for the last year and she is well positioned to provide leadership during this transition period. Ms. Korth was added to the Company’s Board of Directors this week.
- Last month, the Company announced a new executive leadership team comprised of Tom Beard, Vice President of Operations, Bob Besse, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Mike Oium, Vice President of Systems Management, and Jeff Mowery, Vice President of Finance. This team will be responsible for day-to-day decision making at the Company and will report directly to Ms. Korth.
- A Special Committee has been formed of the current Board members, including Herbert M. Gardner, William J. Barrett, Mark C. Neilson, and Kim Korth, to assist the leadership team during the transition and to begin a process to identify and hire the new President and CEO of the Company and Supreme Indiana. We anticipate that process will be completed in the third quarter of 2011.
Supreme Industries Announces Senior Management Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.