3. Alimera Sciences (ALIM) is a biopharmaceutical company researches, develops, and commercializes prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals.All the six analysts covering the stock recommend buying. In comparison buy ratings for Allergan (AGN), Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN), Opko Health (OPK), QLT (QLTI), Inspire Pharmaceuticals (ISPH) and ISTA Pharmaceuticals (ISTA) are 70%, 64%, 0%, 75%, 11% and 67%, respectively.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.