3. Alimera Sciences (ALIM) is a biopharmaceutical company researches, develops, and commercializes prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals.
All the six analysts covering the stock recommend buying. In comparison buy ratings for Allergan (AGN), Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN), Opko Health (OPK), QLT (QLTI), Inspire Pharmaceuticals (ISPH) and ISTA Pharmaceuticals (ISTA) are 70%, 64%, 0%, 75%, 11% and 67%, respectively.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining around 25% over the next 12 months at a consensus target price of $12.7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV