4. China-based ShangPharma (SHP) is engaged in pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development outsourcing.For full year 2010, the company expects net revenues to reach $89.6-$91.1 million, a 24%-26% year-over-year growth, while GAAP gross profit is expected to register a 24%-28% year-over-year growth rate. Gross margins are anticipated in the range of 34.4%-34.8%, compared to the 33.2% margin reported for 2009, backed by favorable service mix, improved labor cost control, prudent material use and improved operational efficiency.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.