5. MediciNova (MNOV) acquires, develops and commercializes low molecular pharmaceutical products.The company is expected to report a loss of 40 cents per share during 2010 fourth quarter, compared to loss of 49 cents per share and 46 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively, as per Analysts polled by Bloomberg. For the full year, loss per share is forecast at $1.55 cents for 2010 in comparison to loss of $1.68 per share for 2009. Analysts estimate the company to turn profitable in 2011 on earnings of 2 cents per share.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.