5. MediciNova (MNOV) acquires, develops and commercializes low molecular pharmaceutical products.The company is expected to report a loss of 40 cents per share during 2010 fourth quarter, compared to loss of 49 cents per share and 46 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively, as per Analysts polled by Bloomberg. For the full year, loss per share is forecast at $1.55 cents for 2010 in comparison to loss of $1.68 per share for 2009. Analysts estimate the company to turn profitable in 2011 on earnings of 2 cents per share.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.