6. NuPathe (PATH) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics for diseases of the central nervous system, including neurological and psychiatric disorders.For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 46 cents per share, compared to loss of $1.01 reported in the quarter-ago period. For the full year, the company is likely to report loss per share of $3.05 for 2010 and $1.73 for 2011, based on analysts' estimates.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.