6. NuPathe (PATH) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics for diseases of the central nervous system, including neurological and psychiatric disorders.
For 2010 fourth quarter, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report a loss of 46 cents per share, compared to loss of $1.01 reported in the quarter-ago period. For the full year, the company is likely to report loss per share of $3.05 for 2010 and $1.73 for 2011, based on analysts' estimates.
The stock has an implied upside of 90% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $14.0, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. In contrast, Pfizer, Merck, Abbott Laboratories, Mylan, Endo Pharmaceuticals and MAP Pharmaceuticals (MAPP) are expected to return around 16%, 17%, 23%, 10%, 15% and 36%, respectively.
All the five analysts covering the stock recommend buying.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV