7. SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN - Get Report) is a global pharmaceutical company engaged in acquiring, developing and commercializing specialist drugs, including drugs for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases.For 2010 fourth quarter, earnings per share were 8 cents, compared to 5 cents per share in the year-ago period. For the full year, earnings per share are forecast at 44 cents for 2010, compared to earnings of 25 cents per share for 2009 and a loss of 18 cents per share for 2008.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.