7. SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN - Get Report) is a global pharmaceutical company engaged in acquiring, developing and commercializing specialist drugs, including drugs for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases.For 2010 fourth quarter, earnings per share were 8 cents, compared to 5 cents per share in the year-ago period. For the full year, earnings per share are forecast at 44 cents for 2010, compared to earnings of 25 cents per share for 2009 and a loss of 18 cents per share for 2008.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.