9. China Pharma Holdings (CPHI - Get Report), operating through its subsidiaries, manufactures drugs, including Chinese medicines. The company's products are used in the treatment of central nervous system disorders, cerebral and cardio vascular diseases, infectious, respiratory and digestive ailments.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings per share of 16 cents 2010 fourth quarter, compared to 12 cents and 13 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. For the full year, the company is likely to report earnings per share of 52 cents for 2010, 56 cents for 2011 and 65 cents for 2012, against earnings of 48 cents per share for 2009.
10 Pharma Stocks With 100% Buy Ratings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.