9. China Pharma Holdings (CPHI), operating through its subsidiaries, manufactures drugs, including Chinese medicines. The company's products are used in the treatment of central nervous system disorders, cerebral and cardio vascular diseases, infectious, respiratory and digestive ailments.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings per share of 16 cents 2010 fourth quarter, compared to 12 cents and 13 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. For the full year, the company is likely to report earnings per share of 52 cents for 2010, 56 cents for 2011 and 65 cents for 2012, against earnings of 48 cents per share for 2009.
The stock is currently trading at an attractive forward price-to-earnings multiple of 5.6, while Simcere Pharmaceutical Group (SCR), China-Biotics (CHBT) and American Oriental Bioengineering (AOB) are trading at PE multiples of 33.0, 8.9, and 9.0, respectively.
All the four analysts covering stock, recommend buying. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining around 106% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $5.8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV