- Income of $546,000 for the year
- 28% increase in non-interest income year over year
- A fortress balance sheet, with a tier 1 leverage ratio of 12.38% and total risk based capital ratio of 21.87%
- 4.36% provision for loan losses as a percent of total loans on the CommerceWest Bank portfolio
- 63% decrease in nonperforming loans from 12/31/09
- Strong liquidity with a liquidity position to total assets ratio of 40%
- Fully integrated and consolidated bank acquisition
CommerceWest Bank Reports Net Income Growth Year Over Year Of 134% With A Fortress Balance Sheet, Total Risk Based Capital Of 21.87% And Strong Liquidity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.