Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. Unusual Market Activity
In view of the unusual market activity in the common stock of Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE:MLP), the NYSE has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice. In response, the Company stated that MLP’s policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
About Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc., organized in 1909, is a
landholding, real estate development and asset management company
headquartered in Maui, Hawaii. The Company owns approximately 24,000
acres of land on Maui, including its principal development, the Kapalua
Resort, a 1,650 acre master-planned, destination resort community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV