Electromed, Inc. Second Quarter Earnings Call Scheduled For February 10, 2011
Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELMD) today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter of its 2011 fiscal year on Thursday, February 10, 2011. A press release containing summary financial information for the second fiscal quarter will be issued preceding the opening of the market on February 10, 2011, and Electromed, Inc. will host a conference call that morning to review the results at 8:30 a.m. Central Standard Time.
Participants within the U.S. and Canada should call 1-888-239-5232; international participants should call 913-312-1429. If you plan on participating in the conference call, please RSVP at www.ELMD.com. The conference call will be recorded and a broadcast will be available on the “Quarterly Materials” page of the Investor Relations section of the Electromed, Inc. website. The broadcast will remain available for 12 months.
About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and
headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells
products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest
Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with
compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company
can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV