Coherent, Inc. To Present At The Stifel Nicolaus Conference
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coherent, Inc. (Nasdaq: COHR), today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, John Ambroseo, is scheduled to present at the Stifel Nicolaus Conference on Thursday, February 10, 2011, at 2:40 p.m., Pacific Time at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at http://www.coherent.com/Investors/ and http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/tech2011/82210169.cfm.
Founded in 1966, Coherent, Inc. is a world leader in providing photonics based solutions to the commercial and scientific research markets and part of the Russell 2000. For more information about Coherent, visit the Company's Web site at http://www.coherent.com/ for product and financial updates.
SOURCE Coherent, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV