- receipt of $2.2 million from CDSOA payments in connection with the case involving wooden bedroom furniture imported from China,
- raising $12.0 million from the issuance of 4 million shares of its common stock in a rights offering,
- prepayment in full of the Company’s outstanding debt with Prudential Insurance Company of America and other lenders in the amount of $15 million,
- receipt of $2.3 million from the sale of machinery and equipment no longer needed as a result of ceasing production at the Stanleytown, Virginia facility, and
- receipt of $4.9 million from the sale of the Stanleytown, Virginia facility and Martinsville, Virginia facility.
Stanley Furniture Announces 2010 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.