- receipt of $2.2 million from CDSOA payments in connection with the case involving wooden bedroom furniture imported from China,
- raising $12.0 million from the issuance of 4 million shares of its common stock in a rights offering,
- prepayment in full of the Company’s outstanding debt with Prudential Insurance Company of America and other lenders in the amount of $15 million,
- receipt of $2.3 million from the sale of machinery and equipment no longer needed as a result of ceasing production at the Stanleytown, Virginia facility, and
- receipt of $4.9 million from the sale of the Stanleytown, Virginia facility and Martinsville, Virginia facility.
Stanley Furniture Announces 2010 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.