- receipt of $2.2 million from CDSOA payments in connection with the case involving wooden bedroom furniture imported from China,
- raising $12.0 million from the issuance of 4 million shares of its common stock in a rights offering,
- prepayment in full of the Company’s outstanding debt with Prudential Insurance Company of America and other lenders in the amount of $15 million,
- receipt of $2.3 million from the sale of machinery and equipment no longer needed as a result of ceasing production at the Stanleytown, Virginia facility, and
- receipt of $4.9 million from the sale of the Stanleytown, Virginia facility and Martinsville, Virginia facility.
Stanley Furniture Announces 2010 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.