BBSI Schedules Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings Release And Conference Call
VANCOUVER, Wash., Feb. 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barrett Business Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:BBSI) will announce its 2010 fourth quarter operating results on Wednesday, February 9, 2011, after the market close and will hold its regular quarterly conference call, Thursday, February 10, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. PT.
The dial-in number for this conference call is 877-214-1511 and the call identification number is 42072859. The conference call will be hosted by Tony Meeker, Chairman of the Board, Michael Elich, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer and James Miller, Vice President-Finance, of BBSI. The conference call will also be webcast live at www.barrettbusiness.com . To access the webcast, click on the investor relations section of the Web site and select webcasts.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 12:00 p.m. PT on Thursday, February 10, 2011 and ending on Thursday, February 17, 2011. The access telephone number for the replay is 800-642-1687 and the access code is 42072859.BBSI provides a comprehensive range of human resource management solutions to large and small companies throughout many regions of the United States.
CONTACT: Michael L. Elich Interim President and Chief Executive Officer Telephone: (360) 828-0700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV