NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
(BP) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $150.3 billion market cap, oil exploration and production company grew by 29.6% to $5.6 billion in the fourth quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 16 U.S. common stocks for February 1, 2011. In total, nine stocks were upgraded and seven stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, BP reported $79.7 billion in revenue, an increase of 12.3% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about BP Plc: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$179 million market cap, wireless chipset company, DSP Group Inc (DSPG) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, DSP Group expanded its loss to $8.8 million from a loss of $2.9 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue shrank by 20.7% to $43.4 million. Learn more about DSP Group: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV