Epocrates, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
Epocrates, Inc. (NASDAQ:EPOC) today announced the pricing of the initial public offering of 5,360,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading today on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "EPOC." Epocrates is offering 3,574,285 shares and selling stockholders are offering the remaining 1,785,715 shares. In addition, the underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 804,000 shares of common stock from Epocrates to cover over-allotments, if any. Epocrates will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co. are serving as joint book-running managers. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 1, 2011. This offering is being made solely by means of a written prospectus, a copy of which may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY, 11717, or by calling 1-866-803-9204, or from Piper Jaffray & Co., 800 Nicollet Mall, Suite 800, Minneapolis, MN, 55402, or by calling 1-800-747-3924 or sending an email to email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the
solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these
securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer,
solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or
qualification under the securities laws of any such state or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV