InfoSonics Regains Compliance With NASDAQ Rule 5550, $1.00 Minimum Bid Requirement
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (Nasdaq: IFON) today announced that, on February 1, 2011 it received a notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market indicating that the Company has regained compliance with NASDAQ Rule 5550(a)(2) in that the Company's closing bid price has been at $1.00 per share or greater for at least 10 consecutive business days. The notification stated that the matter of the deficiency, which arose as of May 4, 2010, is now closed.
About InfoSonics Corporation
InfoSonics is a provider of wireless handsets and related products to carriers and distributors in Latin America and Asia Pacific. The Company distributes products supplied by OEMs and also designs, develops, manufactures, markets, sells and provides after-sales support for its own proprietary line of products under the verykool® and other private label brands. Additional information can be found on our corporate website at www.infosonics.com and at www.verykool.net.
SOURCE InfoSonics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV