SMART To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SMART Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:SMT) (TSX:SMA), a leading provider of collaboration solutions, today announced that Nancy Knowlton, President and CEO, is scheduled to present at the following investor conferences in February:
- Stifel Nicolaus 2011 Technology, Communications & Internet Conference, San Francisco, CA Presentation: Thursday, February 10, 2011, at 8:35 a.m. PT
- Deutsche Bank Securities Small and Mid Cap Conference, Naples, FL Presentation: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. ET
A live webcast, and replay, of both presentations will be available at http://investor.smarttech.com/events.cfm .
About SMARTSMART Technologies is a leading provider of collaboration solutions that transform the way the world works and learns. We believe that collaboration and interaction should be easy. As the global leader in interactive whiteboards, we bring more than two decades of collaboration research and development to a broad range of easy-to-use, integrated solutions that free people from their desks and computer screens, so collaborating and learning with digital resources are more natural. The SMART Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7573 . (c) 2011 SMART Technologies. The SMART logo and smarttech are trademarks or registered trademarks of SMART Technologies in the U.S. and/or other countries.
CONTACT: Media contact Marina Geronazzo Manager, Public Relations SMART Technologies Inc. Phone 1.403.407.5088 E-mail MarinaGeronazzo@smarttech.com Investor contact Seth Potter ICR Phone 1.877.320.2241 E-mail email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV