ATMI Reports Fourth Quarter And 2010 Annual Financial Results
- 4Q revenues: $96.0 million; earnings per diluted share $0.43, including $0.24 per diluted share from one-time items
- 2010 revenues: $367.3 million; earnings per diluted share $1.24, including $0.31 per diluted share from one-time items
DANBURY, Conn., Feb. 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATMI, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATMI) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010.
Revenues were $96.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, 13% growth compared with $84.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2009. Earnings per diluted share were $0.43, including $0.24 per diluted share from an investment gain and net tax benefits, compared with $0.22 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2009.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, revenues were $367.3 million, 44% growth compared with $254.7 million in 2009. Earnings per diluted share were $1.24, including $0.31 per diluted share in investment gains and net tax benefits, compared with a loss per diluted share of $0.21 in 2009, that included $0.23 per diluted share of non-recurring expenses."2010 was a year characterized by rebounding revenue and continued investment in ATMI's future growth," said Doug Neugold, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President. "Our strong fourth quarter revenue performance is reflective of the strong performance by our key customers and initial commercial success with new cleans products developed with our High Productivity Platform. With several product wins and process of record designations, most notably with our PlanarClean™ post-chemical mechanical planarization product, we are poised to see meaningful new product revenue in 2011." Tim Carlson, Chief Financial Officer, said, "Our fourth quarter revenue growth over the prior year was driven by our copper-related materials, SDS®, and LifeSciences products. Our expenses for the quarter were a bit higher than prior quarters due primarily to increased costs related to expedited product shipments and the integration and on-going operating expenses associated with the recently acquired Artelis life sciences business."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV