Americas United Bank Reports $114.0 Million In Assets At December 31, 2010
Americas United Bank (OTCBB: AUNB) today announced its unaudited 2010 fourth-quarter results.
Fourth-quarter financial highlights include:
- Total assets of $114.0 million at December 31, 2010, an 8.1 percent decrease over $124.0 million at December 31, 2009.
- Net loans of $96.4 million at December 31, 2010, a decrease of 0.1 percent from December 31, 2009 total of $96.6 million.
- Non-performing assets declined 72.8 percent from $6.9 million at December 31, 2009, to $1.9 million at December 31, 2010.
- Allowance for loan loss maintained at approximately 2.2 percent of gross loans at December 31, 2010.
- Total deposits at December 31, 2010 were $86.0 million, a decrease of 9.1 percent over $94.6 million at December 31, 2009.
- Fourth quarter 2010 operating revenue increased to $1,636,000 from $1,592,000 for the same period in 2009.
- Operating net loss of -$453,000 for the fourth-quarter of 2010 or -$0.16 per basic share compared to -$2,039,000 or -$0.71 per basic share for the same period in 2009.
“Asset quality continued to be our focus in the 4 th quarter. Amidst challenging and sometimes painful circumstances, we succeeded in reducing non-performing assets from $6.9 million a year ago to $1.9 million at year-end 2010,” said Manuel J. Remon, Chairman, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer.
“We have continued our restructuring process and are very excited about opening our second branch located at 8255 Firestone Boulevard, in Downey, California. We also would like to remind our shareholders, customers and friends that we remain ‘well capitalized,’ according to the FDIC, and look forward to core customer growth and building shareholder value,” said Jeffrey Pollard, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.At December 31, 2010, the Bank’s Total Risk Based Capital Ratio was 17.91%, Tier 1 Risk Based Capital Ratio was 16.65%, and Tier 1 Leverage Ratio was 15.01%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV