Vina Concha Y Toro Seals Strategic Alliance With Cervezas Kross
About Concha y Toro:
Vina Concha y Toro enjoys an outstanding position among the world's most important wineries. With consolidated sales in 2009 of US$643 million and more than 28 million cases sold worldwide, the company demonstrates the solidity of its business model and international leadership with a presence in more than 135 countries.
Its successful track record has made Vina Concha y Toro a symbol of Chilean wine in the world, which has been recognized by the most prestigious publications, with fifteen awards like "Wine of the Year" in Wine & Spirits and second position in its Hall of Fame; "second most powerful wine brand in the world" in the Power 100 Survey of Intangible Business and extraordinary scores for its wines in very important media for the industry, like Wine Spectator and The Wine Advocate.
About Kross:Cervezas Kross is a company formed in Chile in 2003 by the engineer Jose Tomas Infante who, after working in Ireland, set himself to develop a premium beer business in Chile. Kross is the most award-winning brewery in Chile, with a portfolio of 5 beers with a wide variety of styles and flavors of recognized quality ( Golden Ale, Stout, Pilsner, Maibock, Kross 5). Its brewery is locates in the valley of Curacavi, with an installed capacity of 150,000 liters monthly and latest-generation French technology. The German master-brewer, Asbjorn Gerlach, leads the team that prepares the beers. SOURCE Vina Concha y Toro S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV