Tompkins Financial Corporation Cancels Out Of The 18th Annual Emerald Groundhog Day Investment Forum
Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP - NYSE Amex) had previously announced its intention to participate in the The 18 th Annual Emerald Groundhog Day Investment Forum on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at The Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel in Philadelphia, PA. Due to severe weather conditions in the Northeast, we regretfully had to cancel our participation.
An archive of the presentation which was to be made, will be made available on the Company’s website at www.tompkinsfinancial.com for 60 days following the event.
About Tompkins Financial Corporation
Tompkins Financial Corporation operates 45 banking offices in the New York State markets served by the Company's three community banks - Tompkins Trust Company, The Bank of Castile, and Mahopac National Bank, insurance through Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. and wealth management through Tompkins Financial Advisors.For more information on Tompkins Financial Corporation, visit our website at www.tompkinsfinancial.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV