Stryker Completes Sale Of OP-1 For Use In Orthopaedic Bone Applications To Olympus
KALAMAZOO, Mich., Feb. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Stryker Corporation (NYSE: SYK) announced today the closing of the previously announced sale of its OP-1 product family, which includes OP-1 Implant, OP-1 Putty, Opgenra and Osigraft, for use in orthopaedic bone applications. The transaction also includes the sale of the manufacturing facility in Lebanon, NH.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company provides innovative orthopaedic implants as well as state-of-the-art medical and surgical equipment to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. For more information about Stryker, please visit www.stryker.com.
SOURCE Stryker Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV