The Law Firm Of Weiss & Lurie Investigates The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc
Weiss & Lurie, a national class action and shareholder rights law firm with offices in New York City and Los Angeles, is investigating possible violations of law by The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (NYSE: RBS) on behalf of all purchasers of American Depositary Receipts (“ADRs”) of Royal Bank pursuant to an allegedly false and misleading Registration Statement and Prospectus filed on or about April 8, 2005.
If you purchased Royal Bank ADRs pursuant to the April 8, 2005 Registration Statement and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder or additional information concerning our investigation, please contact Michael Rogovin either by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (888) 593-4771.
Weiss & Lurie has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties. We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded institutions and individuals and obtained important corporate governance in these cases. If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing (such as insider trading, waste of corporate assets, accounting fraud, or issuing materially misleading press releases or SEC filings), consumer fraud (such as false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive business practices), or anti-trust violations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on our website, http://www.weisslurie.com/contact/report_fraud/.
Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV