ACLS Life Support Certifications And Senior Care Career Insights Featured In Health Education Solutions Special Section
LINCOLN, Neb., Feb. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rapid growth in the elderly population will create 3.2 million new healthcare jobs between 2008 and 2018, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. For this growing field of senior care professionals, proper education and certification will become more important than ever. As the leading provider of ACLS life support certification and ACLS recertification, Health Education Solutions today released a new 'Senior Care' Special Section to provide information, resources and certification options to professionals in this rapidly growing industry. This series of articles is available in Health Education Solutions' online research library.
"Health Education Solutions' online research library is a one-stop source of information and resources for individuals who need to be prepared to provide emergency care," said Melissa Marks, president of Health Education Solutions. "For individuals employed in a variety of senior care positions – nursing home, hospice and home-based care, as well as others – knowledge and proper certification are vital for career success."
The special section is free and available for individuals requiring healthcare certification, as well as those who simply want to be prepared to provide care in an emergency situation. Highlights include:
- From First Aid to ACLS: Certification Requirements for Senior Care
- Completing ACLS Classes Helps Professionals Monitor Chronic Diseases in Seniors
- ACLS Certified or Not, Here Are Five Things to Consider Before Entering the Senior Care Profession
- How To Prepare To Be a Family Caregiver
Health Education Solutions offers online ACLS recertification and other online ACLS Life Support courses for first responders and healthcare professionals, as well as first aid courses and CPR and AED training for individuals seeking lifesaving skills. ACLS and PALS courses were developed in partnership with Union College.For more information, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com. About Health Education Solutions Health Education Solutions (HES) is a leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals. HES, a subsidiary of Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), offers ACLS and PALS courses developed in partnership with medical faculty at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. (code #: nnig) SOURCE Health Education Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV