Luxottica: Monthly Update On Share Buyback Program
MILAN, Feb. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In connection with the share buyback program approved at the Shareholders' Meeting on October 29, 2009, and launched on November 16, 2009, Luxottica Group S.p.A. (NYSE: LUX; MTA: LUX) announced today that during the month of January it purchased under that buyback program an aggregate amount of 285,000 shares on the Milan Stock Exchange's Mercato Telematico Azionario (MTA) at an average unit price of Euro 22.67 per share, for an aggregate amount of Euro 6,462,359.
Since the launch of the program, Luxottica Group purchased an aggregate total amount of 4,995,454 of its shares, at an average unit price of Euro 19.27 per share, for an aggregate amount of Euro 96,279,223.
SOURCE Luxottica Group S.p.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV