4 Stocks Under $5 With Upside
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Smart Balance (SMBL), Jamba (JMBA), China Marine Food Group (CMFO) and PURE Bioscience (PURE) are four stocks from the consumer non-cyclical industry covering the bioscience and food and beverage industry.
Analysts expect these four stocks to provide attractive investment returns over the next year in the range of 34%-161%, based on the upside implied from their respective 12-month price targets. Additionally, most of these stocks received favorable buy recommendations up to 100%.
In comparison, giants in this sector The Hershey (HSY), The Coco-Cola (KO), Unilever (UL), The Procter & Gamble (PG) and PepsiCo (PEP) are expected to return between 5% and 18% over the next 12 months, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV