NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $38.3 billion market cap, exploration and production company grew by 49.6% to $799 million in the fourth quarter compared to the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 29 U.S. common stocks for January 31, 2011. In total, 20 stocks were upgraded and nine stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Imperial Oil Ltd reported $6.9 billion in revenue, an increase of 25.8% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Imperial Oil: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$2 billion market cap, semiconductor company, Cavium Networks Inc (CAVM) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Cavium Networks turned in a profit of $34.6 million, a reversal from the loss of $4.5 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 86.1% to $59.8 million. Learn more about Cavium Networks: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV