- AGOL is designed for investors who want a cost-effective (1) and convenient way to invest in gold held outside of the United States or Europe. The gold bars are allocated and held in a secure vault in Singapore.
- Investors have further choice in gold holdings and can now diversify from gold epicenters like London and the U.S. into Asia using AGOL or into Switzerland using existing SGOL. Both offered at 0.39%. (1)
- Singapore is the gateway to Asia, and like Switzerland, is widely considered a neutral country. Singapore welcomes free market trade and is a country that is poised for tremendous growth and free of sovereign debt (2) concerns.
- ETFS’ Physical Asian Gold Shares ETP is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia.
- With AGOL, ETFS now offers seven precious metal ETPs in the U.S. – solidifying our position as market leader in issuance of physically-backed precious metal ETPs.
- Each vault is audited bi-annually and the bar numbers of all the metal holdings are listed on the ETF Securities website, providing investors with insurance that they are, in fact, purchasing the underlying physical metal.
ETF Securities Asian Gold Trust (AGOL) Takes In $50M In AUM
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.