- Net interest income of $3.5 million for the fourth quarter 2010, an increase of 8.1% compared to the prior year quarter;
- 2010 net interest income of $13.6 million, an increase of 15.7% compared to 2009;
- Total assets of $479 million at December 31, 2010, an increase of 12.5% compared to December 31, 2009;
- Total deposits grew by $57.4 million to $375.8 million at December 31, 2010, an 18.0% increase compared to December 31, 2009;
- The net interest margin for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 improved by 5 basis points compared to the quarter ended September 30, 2010, and decreased 12 basis points compared to the fourth quarter 2009;
- Asset quality remained strong with non-performing loans to total net loans ratio of 0.89% at December 31, 2010.
Lake Shore Bancorp Fourth Quarter 2010 Net Income Increased 12% Compared To The Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.