- Net interest income of $3.5 million for the fourth quarter 2010, an increase of 8.1% compared to the prior year quarter;
- 2010 net interest income of $13.6 million, an increase of 15.7% compared to 2009;
- Total assets of $479 million at December 31, 2010, an increase of 12.5% compared to December 31, 2009;
- Total deposits grew by $57.4 million to $375.8 million at December 31, 2010, an 18.0% increase compared to December 31, 2009;
- The net interest margin for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 improved by 5 basis points compared to the quarter ended September 30, 2010, and decreased 12 basis points compared to the fourth quarter 2009;
- Asset quality remained strong with non-performing loans to total net loans ratio of 0.89% at December 31, 2010.
Lake Shore Bancorp Fourth Quarter 2010 Net Income Increased 12% Compared To The Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.